The general terms and conditions of business are drawn up in accordance with consumer protection rules, based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce of Slovenia and international codes for online and electronic commerce. The Bobermarine Online Store (hereinafter referred to as “online store”) is managed by Benjamin Jernejčič S.P..
Provider and its address: Bober Marine-Navigation, Benjamin Jernejčič S.P., Šercerjeva ulica 25, 1000 Ljubljana
Registration number: 3205169000
VAT identification number: SI 93351330
These general terms and conditions define the operation of the online store, the rights and obligations of the visitor, user and buyer, and the business relationship between the trader and the user as a buyer of the services from the online store offer.
- Accessibility of information
The trader undertakes to always be available to the user:
- Information on the identity of the trader (in particular the company’s firm and registered office and the number of the register where the company is entered);
- Contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently with the trader (e-mail address, telephone, etc.);
- Information on the essential characteristics of the services from the supply of online trade, including after-sales services and guarantees;
- Information on the availability of services from the online store offer;
- Information on the method of payment;
- Data on the validity of the bid from the online store;
- Offer of services
The supply of services in the online shop is often and rapidly changing and updated as a result of the nature of business online. Therefore, there may be errors. Please inform us about them at Tel.: + 386 41 731 963. We will try to eliminate them as quickly as possible.
- Payment Methods
The trader provides the following ways to pay for the purchase of services from the online store:
- Payment or credit card (BA, Maestro, Eurocard/Mastercard, Visa);
All prices in the online store are listed in euros and contain VAT unless expressly stated otherwise. All prices are valid only for online services via online store.
All prices are valid at the time of the contract award and do not have a predetermined validity, so they only apply to their respective changes. Despite the exceptional efforts of the trader to provide the most up-to-date and accurate data, the price information may be false. In the case of the previous sentence and in the case where the price of the service changes during the processing of the contract, it is from the moment the contract was awarded to the order confirmation, the trader will:
- To the user (customer) and notify it of new prices, the user (customer) In this case has the possibility to modify or revoke its order in part or in full, or to confirm the order at new prices, all at no extra cost; Or
- To the user (customer) to withdraw from the purchase and offer him a solution at the same time, which will go to mutual benefit and satisfaction.